Friday, May 25, 2012

Bangkok Stopover


Bangkok is definitely one of the top tourist hot spots in Asia. It's like a shopping Mecca especially to the tawad and on sale queens (ahem! ahem!). Once the sun sets, almost every corner and street called soi is transformed into one large market that features every imaginable items at SUUUUUUUUPPPPPER low prices.

Though we didn't get to really go around Bangkok to our hearts' content, but spending the whole day and one night there is enough to be infected with the energy of this big, bustling city. :)

The BTS is the perfect transport system if you want to go from one point of the city to another stress free from the traffic jam. It is very much like our MRT and LRT so, buying the tickets is never a problem. (Check out my "solitude on the train" photos. Poor guy at my back----wasn't able to be included in the frame! Ahaha! :)

Though we have been staying in Thailand for almost a year, we couldn't help but act very much like the true tourists that we seem to be on the photos. And how can you identify the tourist from the locals? The picture-taking-in-every-imaginable-corner-of the-place scenes, what else?

And when our poor, tired feet were screaming from nonstop walking, the very perfect respite was to grab something to eat, as in LAMON! :)

I am not a big fan of designer labels (Ahahaha! I'm just sour graping, just because I don't have the money to buy.), but when photo opportunities come to take pictures on their big insignia, even the designer label snob that I am couldn't resist to pose. And just in case my modeling poses look awkward and way out of the line, just bear in mind that I tried, I really tried. Ahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment