Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jan! (Naks, ga-birthday ka man gali?)

You’re too young enough that you could even be one of the rowdy students in my class but the way you laugh at all my bad jokes and do the silliest things which I tell you to do (However much against your will and at the expense of your teenage cool, most of the time.) make you the coolest brother one could ever have. Ayeeeeee! Are you ashamed of this grilling, yet?


I know that sometimes----no, make that most of the time---- you get irritated when I could get to help others but I couldn’t even lend a hand at the simplest of your school requirements. I always answer your questions with more questions. Isn’t that irritating? I know, I know. That’s because sometimes, sisterly love should be tough. Okay? You’ll be learning along the way that there are just some things that you should do on your own. Call it my palusot, but you’ll agree with me eventually. Ahahaha!


Don’t rush to grow up----you have a lot of time for that. Enjoy every experience and opportunity that come your way at this stage of your life so that later on, you’ll have a lot of stories to tell. Follow your passion---drawing and art---and never for one second, take it for granted. Create more beautiful things and fall in love if you must (I’m a little bit hesitant about this. Okay?). Happy Birthday Negs!



xoxo,

The most awesome eldest sister you’ll ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment