Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Authentic Gypsy in the Making!

Okay, I'm part of the GYPSIES group, not exactly the term for those wanderers but an acronym for our high school section (Let's not mention the batch year here, okay? hahaha!)/old friends/kumare and kumpadre in all the special events in life (And that's in binyag and all the future binyags, and all the future kasals). Imagine what would our future kids would think about us? Tsk! Tsk! Because of this, I' am already emotionally preparing myself for the BIG POSSIBILITY of my future kid asking me, "Nay, were you a part of a sorority or a fraternity WAAAAAY BACK (Yes, I'm imagining my kid emphasizing that. Hahaha!) that forced you to make a vow to forcefully link all your future kids in a whole big messy connection of weddings and christenings?" Plus, I'm already expecting a call from one of their kids asking me, "Tita, Just what exactly does GYPSIES mean? My mama/papa told me to ask you instead since they wouldn't budge even if I'm making kulit in asking them already!" Hahahaha! Imagine what the tactics would I think to avoid those scenarios! I would definitely even cringe to death!

Okay let me go back to the supposed to be topic of this post. I might already be a SUPER DIE HARD (As in! hahaha!) member of the GYPSIES group but I would like to think that personally, in the real sense of the word, I'm also a gypsy in the making.

By God's grace, here's why:



So travel it is that I'll do. My heart (Which I call as a traveler's heart. Ayeeee! hahahaha!), is exactly built for this! I'm looking forward to more stories and travel anecdotes to tell. So world, see you in short, short while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment