Friday, August 26, 2011

Finding LOVE in the streets of Lampang...=)

Who says one couldn't find love in the streets? Well, literally speaking, that is.

It was a Friday afternoon and we were walking in the sidewalk going to Toronto, our favorite eat-all-you-can Western inspired restaurant here in Thailand when, by chance, we came up with this big sign in the middle of their "plaza".




What's ironic is that, these past few days, I'm lamenting over the fact that perhaps one person will never, not ever know that I'm pining over these unrequited emotions so to speak and nursing my bruised pride.


So at the very moment when I thought I've lost just a bit of hope on love, a great reminder was thrown at me instead.


Believe in omens they say. I found mine on the streets of Lampang.........





So for the moment, I'll just keep on being mushy and dopey-faced over love. A little bit of madness is always permitted when it comes to love. Who knows next time, it's not only a LOVE sign that I'll find on the streets. By that time, I hope it'll be for real.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment