Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Reality Board....=)

I'm supposed to call it "My Dream Board" but since I'm too inspired after watching "The Secrets" documentary, I changed my mind to make it more concrete into "My Reality Board".

So here's my own list of the things that I deeply feel, and of course with God's will, will one day (near future) become my own reality:


  • OWN A dSLR SO I WON'T HAVE TO TAKE PAINS IN EDITING MY PHOTOS



  • GET A SCHOLARSHIP. WALK UNDER THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS, ALONE. AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE....(FALL IN LOVE UNDER THE SAKURA BLOOMS? HAHA)




  • BUILD MY OWN HOUSE MY DREAM HOUSE----WITH A WRAP-AROUND PORCH, COMPLETE WITH A WHITE PICKET FENCE....



  • TURN MY HOBBY INTO A BUSINESS

  • BRING MY YOUNGER BROTHER TO DISNEYLAND!



  • JOIN WIN THE PALANCA FOR SHORT STORY IN HILIGAYNON OR POEM (Which reminds me to write, write, and write and never forget to sum up the courage to pass an application.)

  • GO TO EUROPE AND KOREA




  • RENOVATE OUR BARANGAY CHAPEL




"Impossible" is never a word now, with God's will of course. These dreams are BIG DREAMS but I've read that some of our dreams are too small that we have to ENLARGE them as it attracts MORE RESOURCES FROM GOD'S UNIVERSE. All I can do now is stay positive, believe, stay positive, work hard with passion and with joy....and did I mention, to stay positive?

2 comments:

  1. pareho gd wishlists ta mam au..ahay..maabot gd naton da sa urihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. correct gd bessy...let's always think positively

    ReplyDelete